Creation of website and content
The content of this website is general in nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Where this general advice contains information about a financial product, you must obtain a copy of the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and consider the PDS before making a decision about whether to acquire the product.
1. WealthPortal Pty Ltd ACN – 131 002 036 will be an Authorised Representative of AdviceNet Pty Ltd (Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) Number 308200).
2. WealthPortal is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this website is directed to and available for Australian residents only.
3. Investment in securities involves risk. Security prices rise and fall. Past performance is no assurance of future performance. The payment of dividends and the return of capital are not guaranteed.
4. Anything contained in this website is unsolicited general information only and is produced without any consideration of a client’s investment objectives, financial situation or needs unless expressly stated. You should not act on any recommendation without first consulting your investment adviser.
5. WealthPortal, its associates and their respective directors and other staff each declare that they, from time to time, may hold interests in securities and/or earn brokerage, fees or other benefits from transactions arising as a result of information accessed through this website.
6. WealthPortal does not on this website provide investment advice or make securities recommendations. No needs analysis is carried out to establish whether any particular transaction is suitable for a person’s individual circumstances.
7. WealthPortal tries to ensure that the information provided on this website is complete and correct but does not warrant its accuracy or reliability. Information and opinions may change without notice so readers are advised to check any material item(s) with an adviser before making any decisions. WealthPortal is not obliged to update you if the information changes.
8. Given the inherent characteristics of electronic communications, there may be delays, omissions, incomplete presentation or inaccuracies in the information contained in this website. WealthPortal does not accept any liability in this regard.
9. Certain links in this website may connect to other websites rendered by third parties or may give data from third parties over whom WealthPortal has no control and has not verified. WealthPortal makes no representations whatever as to the accuracy, currency, continuity or any other aspect of information contained in any other websites or provided by third parties. Readers use the information and links at their own risk.
10. To the extent permitted by law, WealthPortal has made all reasonable attempts to ensure this website complies with relevant laws or regulations (including the protection of your privacy) but does not guarantee that the information contained on this website complies with the relevant legislation.
11. WealthPortal and its associate companies and each of their respective officers, agents and employees exclude to the full extent permitted by law all liability of whatever kind, in negligence, contract, under fiduciary duties or otherwise, to readers or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage) whether foreseeable or not, arising from or in connection with any use of the information on or accessed through this website.
12. All intellectual property rights in this website are, and at all times remain, the property of WealthPortal.